Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog! I am slave Debbie and as many of you may know a performer at BDSM Tasks(The Org) I was a member way back when it was known as The Academy. That is where I met my wonderful Mistress, Mistress Dora(Known there as Amasterfound) She is an absolutely wonderful Mistress and I love her dearly. My greatest joy is pleasing her and doing as she asks of me.

I have been involved in this wonderfully exciting lifestyle fo just over twenty years now. It is a part of me, it is who I am. That will not change. I have tried many times in the past to "quit" this lifestyle but it won't happen. Everytime I went right back to it just like the time before.

I have been with some wannabes and extremely abusive people in the past but that is water under the bridge. I learned from those experiences and know that it will never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment