Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Lucky Slave




I am such a lucky slave. I mean what more could I ask for? I have a Mistress whom I love and who loves me for me. It doesn't matter that I am not a supermodel. She also knows what is best for me and helps me in so many ways. I have grown so much in the time I have been her slave. I have grown deeper in my submission than i ever thought I would. I now crave, need and desire things that at one time I never would have thought of even wanting at all. I even desire to give up control of things that if someone told me i was ever going to give up control of I probably would have told them they were nuts. I am giving Mistress control of my orgasms. As her slave she will say if and when I can have them and I will have to earn them. She is my Mistress and i am more than happy to give up this control to her.

I am also so very glad that my husband is so supportive of this relationship. He knows it is exactly what I need and he is happy for me. We are even currently discussing moving to her location so that it will no longer be long distance! Now that has that has this slave VERY excited! I mean then i will be able to serve my Mistress real time anytime she wishes me to! i can just imagine being able to sit at her feet. or bring her drinks or her meals or anything else she may desire. Yep I am one lucky slave to have Mistress Dora for my Mistress. *big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment